- Location DHA City Karachi, Pakistan
- Client Pakistan Defence Officer’s Housing Authority
- Sector Commercial, Retail
- Size 12,140 m² | 130,680 SF (Site Area)
- Status Ongoing – Design Phase
- Year 2017
The DCK Tower One which is set to become the tallest building in DHA Karachi, a 40 storey mixed-use building consisting of offices & a commercial mall located in the central business district of DHA City Karachi.
The building stands out for its impressive yet simplified design that includes a podium and a central atrium with sky light.
This building covers an area of approx. 1.80 million sft and offers a five-floored mall with a food court and Cineplex as well as thirty-six upper floors for offices and other related facilities. The elevation has curtain walls with high performance double glazed glass.